In times when transformation has become the new norm, we need a new Leadership MINDSET to address the challenges that organizations and whole humanity are facing.
A Genuine Leader has the capacity to release his own full potential and the potential of others with the intention to shape a better and sustainable future.
So how do we release and live our full potential?
We offer a map to enfold the 8 intelligences that are inherent in every human. Let us introduce these 8 intelligences of Genuine Leadership to you.
- The first is Creation Intelligence. It’s about creating space for out-of-the-box thinking and stimulating innovative and creative ways of looking into issues and situations.
- The second is Presencing Intelligence. This intelligence is all about our capacity to be truly present, to live and work in the now and here; and to attend to what is.
- The third is Exploring Intelligence. It drives our curiosity and excites us about stepping into the unknown. It generates a feeling of adventure and a climate of trust and openness.
- The fourth is Pathfinding Intelligence. This intelligence connects us to our core purpose and gives us a powerful sense of direction.
- The fifth is Sustaining Intelligence. This intelligence is about investing in our health and wellbeing; and continually nurture ourselves, our relationships, teams and cultures.
- The sixth is Predictive Intelligence, which opens our capacity to see patterns and order in complexity and chaos. It’s about our foresight to predict the future.
- The seventh is Decisive Intelligence. This intelligence is about clarity and action. It supports us in aligning intellect and emotions; and in making right choices and decisions.
- The eights intelligence is Transformational Intelligence. It’s about listening to all voices and perspectives; and it’s also about catalysing and shifting energy.
If you would like to unfold all those 8 intelligences in you and in others, join our Genuine Leadership program at OSMA Leadership Academy
This program is for THOSE who WANT TO:
- Grow the ability to innovate and co-create
- Build the quality of being present and appreciative
- Strengthen the courage to venture into the unknown
- Reconnect to purpose and set a clear intention for the future
- Attend to wellbeing and growth for self and others
- Recognise invisible patterns and trends and create a powerful vision
- Develop clear strategies and put them into right action
- Work with momentum and the flow of transformation
Ich freue mich, wenn Sie Ihre Gedanken zu dem Thema in den Kommentaren posten
Bleiben Sie dran – abonnieren Sie meinen Newsletter, ich informiere Sie regelmäßig über neue Beiträge und Veranstaltungen.